måndag 30 maj 2011

30.05.2011

Today I went to turn in my VISA application for my trip to China this summer. It did not go as planned and my mood quickly turned sour! To begin with I got off the bus way to early, so I had to wait for the next one (stupid SL) and then I passed the embassy I was heading to but problem was that the bus kept going for a really long time after that. I had to walk back to the embassy, just to be informed that their VISA Application Service Centre was moved to a different location. By now I was truly pissed but I decided to keep on going until I would be able to turn in my VISA application. I got on a bus, I walked a couple of hundred meters and then I found the building. It was HUGE and it seemed impossible to find the right way but once I did, it all went smoothly. My mood did not really recover though, I am still somewhat moody.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar